Map for the American River, Sacramento California
Print this page and bring it in to Receive $5 off any Raft Rental Sunday - Friday. Sorry, offer not valid Sunday July 4, 2010 and cannot be combined with any other offer. One coupon per raft rental please.
- Beals Point/ at west end of Folsom Lake approx. 15 miles from River Rat = 30 minutes
- Peninsula Campground/ at west end of Folsom Lake approx. 40 miles from River Rat = 1+ hr.
- Negro Bar/ at north end of Lake Natoma approx. 12 miles from River Rat = 20 minutes
For more information: Reserve America @1-800-444-7275
Sacramento Marriott of Rancho Cordova 916-638-1100 (discounts available for River Rat customers)
River Map The American River Parkway
Below is a map of the river including launching areas. The legend depicts River Rats' start and finish locations. The stretch of river between start and finish is 6 miles long. The float times are dependent on river flows, therefore, you should always arrive early allowing yourself ample time on the river. Call River Rat for current shuttle pick up times. Enjoy your day!
* River Rat Rafting Equipment Rental Pick-Up
1. River Rat Put-In Location
9. Ancil Hoffman Park
12. Geothe Park
13. William B. Pond Recreation Area
14. River Rat Pick-Up Location
Raft Rental Prices
Tips for a Great Trip
Whitewater Raft Rentals
All Inclusive Lunch Trips
Map / Accommodations
Proud stewards of:
Save the American River Association
American River Conservancy